Monday, March 9, 2009

Fool and clowns


The older I tell you that I get, the more I understand,
the more I want to speak out loud that its getting out of hand,
the less I am inclined to speak, as few people want to know,
unless it fits in nicely with where they already have to go.
So leave them standing where they're at, happy in the snow,
slipping towards the precipice, no will to turn around,
glazed with smile on happy face,
as happy as a clown.

But I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it, And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it, Then I'll stand on the ocean until i start sinkin', But I'll know my song well before i start singin',
(Thanks Bob)
Automation was the answer and it should have served us well,
but most got shifted to the back, they mostly fought and fell.
The internet should be helping the message of the fool
but the noise ratio is far to great and bluntening the tool.

Who is driving the horses, who's ringing the bell,
its still the Rasputin the preacher, with the same stale deathly smell.
See where he's led you, open your eyes and you can tell,
Its not where you will like it, you ain't doing so well.

And the fool on the hill sees the sun going down,
and the eyes in his head see the world spinning round.
(Thanks Paul)
The Luddites were always close to right, and so was Isaac Newton,
Every action has an opposite and equally bad reaction.
"The West is the best" Jim said as he went out that way,
Leave to the diplomats, don't stop them in their play.
I'm waiting for the fix to this poverty; it know it can't be bitter,
the minutes of the meeting will be posted up on Twitter.
As heads is tails you call on Lucifer, but its Murphy that really rules
and what you need in this chicken new world now is a lot more fools.

Try to get it while its hot, this offer will not last
The storm is finally rushing in, I can hear its blast.
Look to your future, the answers are in the past,
Better start to wizen up, your ice is melting fast.

No comments: